Attend Exploring Generative AI for Educators webinar on Sept. 20
- Date: Wednesday, Sept. 20
- Time: Noon-1 p.m.
- Location: Zoom (register now)
Join us on Wednesday, Sept. 20 for an insightful Zoom-based Q&A lunch and learn session where we will delve into the world of generative AI and its implications for education. During this engaging session, you will have the opportunity to interact with our esteemed panelists:
- Anna Abraham, director, Torrance Center for Creativity and Talent Development
- Megan Mittelstadt, director, UGA Center for Teaching and Learning
- Lloyd Rieber, department head, Department of Workforce Education and Instructional Technology
- Nicholas Holt, event host and director, Innovation in Teaching and Technology
As we gather virtually to explore the potential of this transformative technology, we invite you to join the conversation and uncover how generative AI is reshaping the landscape of education. Your insights and questions will contribute to a meaningful exchange that highlights innovation in teaching and learning. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to expand your horizons and envision the future of education. This event is free and open to everyone in the Mary Frances Early College of Education.